Tuesday 4 February 2014

Opening Address

With the loss of the Feelin Femme sanctuary, formerly known once upon a time as Bimbo's Sanctuary I was at a loss, so many of my captioned images resided there.  Without it what was I to do with them?

I know it is unlikely for anyone to find these but I think I will start loading them here, maybe a couple a day, who knows when I'm caught up there may be some new cations joining them.

For now, this is the new home of Noomie Beer, Andree Industries, and S&Mtv I hope someone out there enjoys it.

3 comments:

  1. Is it so unlikely some former Sanctuary people will find their way here Spotty....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was meaning it is unlikely anyone would find this blog or care, not specifically any of the old FFS crew.

      Delete
    2. Well, I found you, and I liked it! ;)

      Delete